TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....

TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....
One fine morning, the faithful lackey, who has hitherto identified completely with his master, leaps on his oppressor and slits his throat. RV

Sunday 28 November 2010

Athens, Greece - Statement of Responsibility from Haris Hadjimihelakis 23 Nov.

actforfreedomnow

I stand proud of my choice to remain intransigent on the side of urban guerilla warfare until the moment the state mechanism on 23/09/2009 managed to tightly tie my hands and throw my body into a dungeon.
What, however, they will never be able to imprison is my free revolutionary consciousness. What they will not be able to prevent is the continuation of production of my radical insurrectional speech, even in the condition of confinement.
I salute comrades urban guerillas Gerasimos Tsakalos and Panagiotis Argirou.
Our position will always be on the authentic side of life, the side of militant guerilla formations for the constant revolutionary action and the revolution.
NOTHING IS OVER, EVERYTHING CONTINUES
REVOLUTION FIRST AND ALWAYS.

read more:
http://actforfreedomnow.blogspot.com/2010/11/statement-of-responsibility-claim-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment