TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....

TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....
One fine morning, the faithful lackey, who has hitherto identified completely with his master, leaps on his oppressor and slits his throat. RV

Friday 4 February 2011

Argentina - Letter from prison from comrade Leandro Morel

culmine

My name is Leandro Sebastian Morel, I am being held in Unidad 7 in the province of Chaco (northern Argentina), about 1,200 km. from Buenos Aires. For almost a year I have been transferred here from the prison Marcoz Paz (Province of Buenos Aires). I have been a hostage since 2006 for the attack on the manufacturer Ideas del Sur, owned by M. Tinelli.
In these lines I want to express my concern, due to having become aware of actions carried out and claimed with my name, by a Brigade* that claims responsibility for attacks and bombings, one of which resulted in the death of a garbage collector. Well beyond the specific case and possible affinities or differences, for obvious reasons I am drawing attention to the fact that such actions are being claimed using the name of a person who is currently detained in prison.
Friends and comrades, who in one way or another are close to me, are very familiar with my situation and the way I have chosen to face these years of sequestration. Anyone wanting to find out about my situation can do so, given that the material is in distribution. In the past year, following my transfer to a prison subjected to a military regime 1,200 km. from those close to me, I have gained points on my conduct, fundamental for advancing my level and finally able to access less harsh regimes of imprisonment.
Therefore, I find it hard to believe that these people are interested in supporting me in any way. I want to make my opinion known and have my concern shared among all comrades, friends and all those who are in prison.
With fraternal greetings
Leandro

* “brigada anarquista… “
http://culmine.noblogs.org/post/2010/12/04/argentina-una-brigada-anarchica/

No comments:

Post a Comment