* Informally Coordinadxs in Action
14/05/2011 - Through this single statement, we are claiming a series of actions by various groups coordinated on an informal basis between 00:00 hrs. on Wednesday May 11 and 01:00 hrs on Thursday 12.
- The attack with Molotov cocktails against the Local Magistrates Court Civil Registry in the district of Peñalolén, alluding to the "Bombs Case" and comrade Mauricio Morales was made by Anónimxs.
- The placing of an incendiary device at the Banco de Chile, Vitacura was made by the Nucleos Antagonicos de la Nueva Guerrilla Urbana and the Círculo Iconoclasta Michele Angiolillo.
- The sound bombs against the Centro Cultural Las Condes were placed by Anónimxs.
- The roadblock with burning barricades Avenue Walter Martínez, municipality of Quinta Normal was made by Anónimxs.
With these actions we want to convey that, despite the repression, the struggle against the state, capital and authority is extending and deepening and informal coordination among different groups through action is important.
We also wish to extend our revolutionary solidarity - with the intention of destroying all forms of domination, confinement and prison - to all prisoners and rebels of the world. Within the Chilean State to greet the comrades charged in the so-called "Caso Bombas" and the Mapuche prisoners who will soon be 60 days on hunger strike.
Finally, with active memory dedicated to comrade Mauricio Morales, a few days from the day of his death in combat two years ago on May 22, 2009.
HERE THERE IS NO HIERARCHICAL ORGANISATION, ONLY THE WILL TO STRUGGLE AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS OUR FREEDOM
Informally Coordinadxs in Action.