TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....

TO BOSSES OF EVERY HUE. HAPPY NEW FEAR....
One fine morning, the faithful lackey, who has hitherto identified completely with his master, leaps on his oppressor and slits his throat. RV

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Baradero, Buenos Aires - 2,000 people attack police vehicle and town hall in anger at murder of two young people on motorbike


21 March.

In Baradero, in the province of Buenos Aires, a municipal police patrol that was controlling traffic started to chase then crash a motorbike ridden by two young people. The two motorcyclists were thrown to the ground and died instantly.

The reaction of the people was immediate and led to the burning of the patrol vehicle and an assault on the town hall. Over 2,000 furious citizens.

from Culmine

2 comments:

  1. This news sucks!
    It's true that there are a lot of incidents here in Argentina, but I really want to tell you people that i've been living in this city for a month staying at some Buenos Aires apartments that I found on the web, I came here just to know the world, and I have to admit that it's great living here.
    There's a lot of bad stuff but also I want you to know that Buenos Aires has a lot of great things! Things that are worth to visit sometime in your lives!

    That's all I wanted to say :)
    Hope you to come!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t believe this. Two delinquents are trying to escape, the policeman chases them and they die. Ok, I understand, they died and that is sad for their families and deserves grief and everything you want, but the police were doing what they had to do. Because 1 month ago people were saying that the police force was not doing their job, that they are useless. And this time it was an accident, they didnt do it on purpose. I was in my buenos aires apartment when I heard this news. I immediately felt bad for the young people, however, after thinking about it, I understood the police actions.

    ReplyDelete